Booking Terms & Conditions
- The accommodation detailed in your booking confirmation letter has been booked for you by the Tourist Information Centre (TIC) on behalf of the accommodation establishment and therefore the contract for this booking is directly between you and the accommodation establishment. On arrival you should confirm the price and type of board with the accommodation proprietor.
- The Deposit (which represents the booking commission payable by the accommodation establishment to the TIC) and Booking Fee (if charged) is non-refundable for any reason whatsoever.
- If you fail to take up the accommodation or wish to cancel this must be done directly with the accommodation establishment, a cancellation fee may be payable directly to the accommodation establishment.
- Whilst the TIC makes every effort to find suitable accommodation, it cannot be held responsible nor accept any liability for complaints or claims of any nature arising from this booking, nor for loss or damage which may be suffered by you or other members of your party, during or as a result of your stay at the accommodation establishment.
- To the best of the TIC’s knowledge, the Balance quoted is inclusive of VAT.
- Your contact and booking details will be passed to the Accommodation Establishment that we have booked for you.
“We, us, our” and related expressions refer to us, Padstow Tourist Information Centre. Our address is Padstow Tourist Information Centre, The Red Brick Building, North Quay, Padstow, PL28 8AF. Our e-mail address is email@example.com and our telephone number is 01841 533449.
“You, your” and related expressions refer to the lead member and all other members of the party named in the booking and those on whose behalf the booking is made.
“Your booking” means all accommodation arrangements sourced and organised for you by us.
“Our Website” means www.padstowlive.com and associated sites.
“Accommodation Provider” means any third party through whom we have arranged your accommodation bookings.
“Inspection Body” means the organisation responsible for inspecting the relevant premises, and awarding a relevant grading.
- Our Contract with You.
- Where we sell products for an Accommodation Provider then that Accommodation Provider’s Terms and Conditions will apply to your booking and a separate contract between you and them will be formed. Full details of the Accommodation Provider’s Terms and Conditions are available from the Accommodation Provider upon request.
- Where there is a conflict between any information on our website and the Accommodation Provider’s Terms and Conditions, the Accommodation Provider’s Terms and Conditions will apply in priority.
- You must be over 18 to make a booking, and by making a booking you are representing that you are of sufficient legal age and capacity to use our website and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of such use.
- Booking Details
- Please check that all the details on the confirmation form meet with your requirements. Acceptance of this confirmation implies your approval of the choice of accommodation provider, its facilities and services and its booking terms and conditions, and constitutes a contract thereon.
- The accommodation booked for you by Padstow Tourist Information Centre is as an agent for the accommodation provider and therefore, any contract for the booking is directly between you and the accommodation provider. Prior to departure, you should check that the accommodation is as booked, including type of board and price.
- Prices are for accommodation only or accommodation plus board as stated on the booking confirmation and do not generally include any additional expenses incurred such as additional meals, drinks, use of the telephone etc, except where specified on the booking confirmation.
- If you fail to take up the accommodation by the time stated, without prior arrangement with the accommodation provider, then the booking will be automatically cancelled and the deposit will be forfeited. The accommodation provider may also charge you a cancellation fee. This may also be the case if you cancel the booking (see also section 4 Cancelling a Booking). It is your responsibility to ensure that you understand the booking terms and conditions of the provider with which you have booked. In this event Padstow Tourist Information Centre reserves the right to charge the customers payment card with the balance due to the accommodation provider, and/or to pass on your card details to the accommodation provider for this purpose.
- Whilst Padstow Tourist Information Centre makes every effort to find suitable accommodation, it cannot be held responsible for, nor accept any liability for, complaints or claims of any nature arising from this booking. Nor for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you or other members of your party, during or as a result of a stay at the accommodation establishment.
- If any of the information contained on the confirmation form is incorrect or subsequently becomes incorrect it is imperative that you let us know as soon as possible by telephoning us on 01841 533449 during office hours, or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To the best of Padstow Tourist Information Centre’s knowledge all prices quoted are inclusive of VAT and Service.
- Payment Details
- Padstow Tourist Information Centre will take a deposit of 10% of the total booking value, which will be deducted from your account by the accommodation provider on production of your confirmation form. This deposit is non-refundable. Certain Accommodation Providers require the balance of payment or a larger deposit to be made on or before arrival at the property. In this instance the Accommodation Provider will contact you directly to advise you of this.
- If on arrival, the establishment is displaying terms that are higher than those agreed, the establishment will honour the terms quoted in the confirmation form.
- Allowances cannot be made for meals not taken, nor for temporary absence, late arrival or premature departure.
- We can only accept payment by credit or debit card. Your payment will be facilitated through a third party merchant and by booking with us you consent to your details (including your credit or debit card details) being passed to them.
- When making a booking with us either via our website(s) and/or Accommodation Booking Line and Tourist Information Centre, your credit/debit card details will be passed on to the provider in order to guarantee your booking with them.
- Your credit/debit card may be charged accordingly in the event that you:
- Cancel your booking within the accommodation provider’s stated cancellation period.
- Fail to arrive without making a cancellation
- Cause damage to your room/s and/or the property
- Cancelling a Booking
- If you wish to cancel your booking, it must be put in writing and sent directly to the Accommodation Provider and also to Padstow Tourist Information Centre.
- Your accommodation provider reserves the right to claim cancellation charges up to 100% of the total value of the booking, according to their Terms and Conditions.
- Any deposit paid to Padstow Tourist Information Centre is non-refundable.
- General Information
- Padstow Tourist Information Centre has provided the www.padstowlive.com website as a facility to customers wishing to stay in Padstow and its environs. All the prices, details and availability are supplied directly by the accommodation provider and presented on the website in good faith, but without any liability whatsoever.
- Descriptions of the establishments on the website are believed to be correct at the time of publication. Padstow Tourist Information Centre will not be liable for any changes that may occur in establishment ownership, facilities available etc. If your booking depends on the provision of certain facilities, this must be made clear at the time of booking.
- These conditions apply to all bookings whether made in writing, verbally or online.
- If you have a problem, in the first instance please inform the relevant Accommodation Provider concerned immediately so that they can endeavour to put things right. If the Accommodation Provider cannot resolve the problem you must contact us by telephone on 01841 533449 as soon as possible during normal working hours so that we may have the opportunity to help. In the unlikely event that a complaint cannot be resolved at the time you should write to us within 28 days of the date of your booking giving your original reference number and all other relevant information. Complaints in writing may be forwarded to the relevant Accommodation Provider and Inspection Body.
- Any data gathered during the course of your booking may be held on computer files.
- In order to facilitate formation and performance of contracts, Padstow Tourist Information Centre will pass your details to the Accommodation Provider.
- English Law – The contract will be governed by English Law.