FIREWORK SPECTACULARS AT FLAMBARDS
FLAGSHIP visitor attraction, Flambards theme park in Cornwall, has unveiled a spectacular evening events programme for summer – with firework displays and concerts included in the admissions.
A team of respected tribute artists will prove that imitation is the best form of flattery, when they perform the songs of Gary Barlow, Little Mix, Robbie Williams and Justin Bieber at the park in Helston on seven dates throughout August. There will also be a show from the Big Dance Company, with a follow-up workshop to show big and little kids how it’s done.
All the evening events will close with spectacular fireworks displays:
- August 9– Mitch Corner captures the charming, easy stage manner of Gary Barlow
- August 14– Enjoy a tribute performance to teenage favourites Little Mix as they perform hits including Wings, Move and Touch.
- August 16 –Let Paul Reason, Winner of the 2013 National Tribute Awards, Entertain You in an authentic tribute to Robbie Williams.
- August 21– Bieber fever hits Flambards as Keith Bradley Marshall pays homage to teenage heart-throb Justin Bieber.
- August 23– Mitch Corner returns to perform a second tribute to Take That’s frontman, Gary Barlow.
- August 28– Performance and workshops from the Big Dance Company featuring Britain’s Got Talent semi finalists, FLAVA with a special pre-firework show.
- August 30– A return visit to Flambards from Paul Reason, Winner of the 2013 National Tribute Awards, performing authentic tribute to Robbie Williams.
“We are really excited to share the music of popular chart artists via a team of top class tribute acts. With a fireworks finale to boot, we’re confident this summer will go with a bang.”
In addition to the special events, mainstay attractions at Flambards include Thrill Rides – such as the Hornet rollercoaster, Sky Swinger and the BRAND NEW Sky-Force ride. There are fun rides for all ages, a life-sized dinosaur trail named Jurassic Journey and a museum area where visitors can ‘step back in time.’ This includes a Victorian Village, with 50 realistic shops, snapshot scenes and tens of thousands of original artefacts; a ‘Britain in the Blitz’ attraction, ‘time capsule’ chemist’s shop, aviation attraction celebrating the history of Concorde.
MORE EVENTS FROM