Flambards is now open daily for summer with a family fun entertainment programme!
The park in Helston will open all of its best-loved indoor and outdoor amusements daily from the 30th June to 9th September. There is scheduled additional entertainment shows as part of the admission price along with the firework spectaculars on selected nights.
Throughout August, the daytime entertainments programme will include:
- Billy Wizz Magic Show, Tuesdays – 31 July & 7, 14, 21 and 28 August. Much-loved magician, ventriloquist and balloon modelling genuis Billy Wizz wows the crowds twice a day – at 1pm and 3pm.
- Flambards Creepy Crawly Wild Animal Show, Thursdays – August 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30. Little and big kids get a chance to face their fears, by getting up close and personal with a tarantula, python and even a turkey vulture. Shows twice daily at 1pm and 3pm.
- Matricks Magic & Illusion Show , August 6. Enjoy Matricks Magic’s truly dynamic, stylish fast-paced magic and illusion with dance and special effects. Shows at 1pm and 3pm.
- Cornish singer songwriter Daisy Clark – Monday August 13, 20, 27. Music from the incredibly talented Daisy Clark who will be performing at Flambards with shows at 1pm and 3pm. Mainstay attractions available at Flambards throughout the summer include Thrill Rides such as the Hornet rollercoaster, Sky Swinger and the newest addition, Sky-Force ride. There are fun rides for all ages, a life-sized dinosaur trail named Jurassic Journey and the indoor attractions where visitors can ‘step back in time.’
- Visitors will then also be able to enjoy tribute act performances and fireworks displays on Mondays – August 13, 20 and 27; and Wednesdays, August 8, 15, 22 and 29.
MORE EVENTS FROM