Benefits of Membership
Benefits of membership:
· Tourist Information Centre services:
o Accommodation bookings and enquiries.
o Optional online booking via InnStyle.
o Marketing information.
o Guest information (weather, walking maps, travel, taxi numbers etc.).
o Ticket sales – (Eden Project, Music in the Park etc.).
· Having a representative to serve PATBF members interests county and countrywide.
· Opportunity to place business cards and 1/3 A4 leaflets in the TIC free of charge and to publicise special offers.
· Opportunity to advertise in promotional material and marketing initiatives e.g. Padstow Guide, www.padstowlive.com website, Christmas Festival, Facebook page, Events etc .
· Quality Standards advice and training.
· Advice on advertising and marketing.
· Advice on guest information and guest handling.
· Semi-annual meetings to keep members up to date with tourism related news. To inform members of new legislation and local events.
· Network of security advice. Information is forwarded to members on guests who do not pay, who are dangerous, if there are burglaries being committed in our area or any information that will affect the safety or security of PATA members.
N.B. The membership aims to be the first point of contact for help and information about all aspects of running your business, not only for accommodation providers but also services and restaurants. It will be the first point of information for visitors to Padstow through the TIC and the website, but, it is up to the members to use PATBF and to strengthen the membership.