Great family-friendly accomodation available this Summer at Trevorrick Farm Cottages!
Trevorrick Farm, close to the small harbour fishing town of Padstow and the north Cornwall coast, is set in a designated area of outstanding natural beauty and for good reason. Our peaceful location is stunning, with easy access to creek side footpaths and the Camel Trail. We never tire of the beautiful walk into Padstow.
Our on-site cottages have been converted from a range of traditional farm barns and buildings arranged in a horseshoe with the farmhouse and have been awarded 4 stars Gold by Visit England. In the last couple of years, they have benefited from a huge investment: upgrading kitchens, bathrooms, fixtures and fittings along with a state of the art environmentally friendly central heating system.
For couples, we have two romantic cottages with either an open fire (the Old Round House) or an efficient and attractive log burner (Lily Pad). Both of these cottages will accommodate a cot, if necessary, and have their own enclosed gardens.
If you require more space, we have four cottages ideal for two couples sharing, or families. Most of these also have either an open fireplace, or log burner and their own gardens. patio or decked areas. At Trevorrick, there is plenty of space to relax and unwind, stretch your legs, have a swim, or to enjoy eating al fresco.
For an authentic Cornish farm holiday experience, visit Trevorrick this Summer and enjoy their many facilities:
- Heated Swimming Pool: Looking to make a splash? Drop by the pool, open morning-evening, and practice your stroke, or just relax in its balmly 29°C waters. Exclusive to guests at the farm, it’s the perfect place to cool off after spending the day in the Cornish sun.
- Farm Animals: At the farm there are plenty of adorable animals to pet, feed, and lead about, including lambs, guinea pigs, ducklings, Kune Kune pigs, and “Snowflake” the Shetland pont.
- Family and Toddler Friendly: There’s plenty of things for children to do at the farm- aside from petting the animals, children can play on the various climbing frames, wooden combine harvester, wendy house and swings. And for parent’s piece of mind there are baby monitors, cots and high chairs available for use.
- Hot Tubs: For an extra bit of luxury, make sure you book a cottage with a hot tub, perfect for watching the sunset!
- And So Much More! Visit http://padstowlive.com/accommodation/trevorrick-farm-cottages/ for more details or to book.