MAP & FACILITIES
Padstow Holiday Park is a quiet park set in a designated area of outstanding natural beauty, but also benefits from a main road position, and approximately 1 mile from Padstow.
There is a Public Footpath running from the park to Padstow, a quaint and historic town full of Cornish charm and character.
Choose from several sandy beaches within easy reach, including the famous ‘seven bays for seven days’, the nearest only two miles.
Panoramic countryside views. No overcrowding. Fully equipped laundry, WIFI and a children’s play area.
Family owned and run park with peaceful atmosphere, no clubhouse or bar on the park. Within easy reach of many takeaways, pubs and restaurants so you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Our self catering accommodation is available to hire from February to December and we offer week bookings as well as short breaks in Padstow.
- All caravans sleep up to 4 people.
- Each have 2 bedrooms, with 1 double and 2 single beds.
- Pet and smoke free accommodation.
- Shower room.
- Heating in all units, double glazing and central heating in many.
- Flat screen TV & DVD.
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, crockery and cutlery.
- Outside seating area.
- Book online
- Countryside location
- Children welcome